Our MXL 604 instrument microphone delivers the dynamic range musicians and artists crave for acoustic guitars, drums, high-hat cymbals, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more. Using transformerless FET circuitry and a gold diaphragm capsule design, the 604 also features -10 dB switchable attenuation pad, low-frequency roll-off, and an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule for versatility in any recording application.
- Extremely versatile microphone for instruments
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Transformerless design for solid lows and open highs
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitars, pianos and strings
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy