The MXL 606 instrument microphone delivers the sound you are looking for when recording snare drums, high-hat cymbals, acoustic guitars, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more. Using transformerless FET circuitry and a gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule provides a clean and clear tone. The 606 also features a -20 dB switchable attenuation pad and low-frequency roll-off.
- Small-diaphragm instrument mic with a warm, detailed sound
- Transformerless FET circuitry for clean, clear recordings
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Excellent detail in the midrange and at the top end
- Ideal for percussion, acoustic guitars and pianos