The MXL BCC-1 takes a new spin on side address broadcast microphones. This end address microphone was designed to handle demanding performance requirements found in broadcast and voice-over work. The small diaphragm condenser capsule captures vocals and dialogue without any compromises. The BCC-1 includes an internal shockmount, a narrow polar pattern and a rolloff switch. .
- Condenser broadcast mic that delivers a balanced sound
- Small-diaphragm capsule for detailed, accurate recordings
- Tuned grill that eliminates internal reflections
- Bass roll-off switch that gives extra clarity to lower voices
- Built-in shockmount that prevents unwanted noise