XLR-to-USB Adapter (Mac & PC compatible)
This incredibly versatile and compact universal interface facilitates the connection of microphones directly to your computer via USB, effectively converting your existing microphone into a USB microphone. Instantly start recording without any special driver installations -- simply plug-and-play! To further simplify use, the MXL® Mic Mate™ Pro handles microphone gain and headphone volume adjustments with low profile rotary knobs, while the built-in headphone jack allows for zero-latency direct monitoring. Studio-quality computer recording is now within the reach of every aspiring musician and recording enthusiast.
Great for overdubbing or playing along with music. Plug and record with your favorite software. Works with virtually all microphones*. No special drivers required. 6' USB Cable included.
- Supplies 48V phantom power
- Studio-quality microphone preamp
- Zero latency monitoring
- 1/8-inch Stereo headphone jack
- Fully balanced low-noise analog front-end
- Gain and headphone controls
- 44.1kHz and 48.0kHz/16-bit
- USB Powered
- Less than 6 inches long
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 Compatible
- Free MXL USB Recorder Software for instant 2-Track recording*