Incorporating a Figure-8 polar pattern and a 1.8 micron aluminum ribbon, the R150 offers breathtaking sound for vocal and instrument recordings. It is an excellent microphone for broadcast applications. The R150 also performs brilliantly on acoustic instruments, strings, and horns. It offers high SPL capability, outstanding side rejection and precise directivity.
- Ribbon microphone that delivers a dark, warm tone
- Mellow sound with a rich midrange and a rolled-off top end
- Figure-8 polar pattern that captures instruments and room sound
- High SPL capability—ideal for electric guitars, horns and percussion
- Great for electric guitar cabinets, acoustic guitars and strings