The MXL R77L turns instruments into crooners. This ribbon microphone leaves instruments sounding smooth and warm—with just the right amount of room sound rolling in with every note. You'll get a mellow sound that's full without booming at the low end. The balance is perfect. And the mic has a high SPL capability, so even the loud stuff comes out smooth. .
- Special-edition ribbon microphone for instruments
- Lundahl transformer for a balanced sound and controlled low end
- Figure-8 polar pattern that captures instruments and room sound
- High SPL capability—ideal for horns and electric guitars
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity