Straight to the core without interference: the reference design of the Babyface Pro leaves nothing to be desired.
RME devices are designed to conserve music as it is.
Audio signals are passed in their entirety, nothing added, nothing taken.
For the new Babyface, the audio circuits have been improved to meet even highest gain levels with best dynamic range.
The clever user interface is informative and clearly laid out. It makes access to every feature and configuration mode of the Babyface Pro intuitive and easy to use.
Even in stand-alone mode, routing and mixing of inputs to outputs directly on the device opens a whole world of possible applications.
- 12 Input and 12 Output channels
- 4 x Analog Inputs (Mic, Line, Instrument)
- 4 x Analog Outputs (2 x XLR, 2 x Phones)
- 1 x ADAT I/O or 1 x SPDIF I/O optical
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible)
- Digital Gain control on all inputs
- Separate outputs for high and low impedance headphones