About GuitarJack 2 USB
GuitarJack 2 USB portable audio I/O connects instruments, microphones headphones and more to your PC, Mac and select mobile devices. Featuring a 1/4 inch instrument input and a 1/8 inch stereo mic/line input and a pristine sounding 24-bit AD/DA converter.
With rugged aluminum construction and premium components, GuitarJack 2 USB is the highest quality portable audio interface. Product finish will be brushed instead of polished as shown in these images.
- Studio quality sound from a 24-bit A/D and D/A converter with analog front end and digital circuitry designed by renowned audio designer, Joe Bryan, famous for his work on the UA 2192
- 1/4 inch (6.5 mm) instrument input - nickel-plated, solid brass Switchcraft (10,000 MTBF) jack (records one input at a time)*
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo mic/line input - (no phantom power is provided) (records one input at a time)*
- 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo headphone/line output with increased drive for headphones provides incredible sound quality
- Micro USB connector
- Sleek and rugged aluminum shell
- Device powered for ultimate portability - requires no batteries or power adapter
- Input Modes:
- Instrument (1/4 inch) - mono Hi-Z
- Mic/Line (1/8 inch) - mono or stereo
- GuitarJack 2 USB works with Mac, PC and select mobile devices.
Compatible with Mac OS 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 and 10.9
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S, iPad 4 and iPad mini using Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter(not included).
Compatible with iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad using Apple's iPAD Camera Connection Kit.
Compatible Android devices to be determined. Android compatibility requires Sonoma's Low Latency Audio (LLA) Solution which is available for license to device manufacturers.
- Looking for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch compatibility (Lightning and 30-pin)? See Sonoma's other highly acclaimed interface:GuitarJack Model 2 for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
- Works with most audio apps.